BOAVISTA window frames feature high durability and strength. They are characterized by excellent insulating properties, both thermal and acoustic, and their production process is "friendly" to the environment.
BWTT 60 - Tilt'N'Turn Window
The Tilt-and-Turn BOAVISTA window stands out for its high
performance, versatility and easy integration in any project.
The window allows a variety of combinations and solutions that will meet any needs.
With the weatherstriping being formed by a twofold neoprene seal the watertightness and the longevity of the window are assured.
- Available in a large array of sizes and configurations;
- Excellent thermal and acoustic performance;
- Top-of-the-line hardware.
BWS 35 - Sash Window
The Sash window was developed for refurbishment of old buildings
but it can also be used in new projects.
With a fixed upper sash, it uses a practical operating system that combines lifting as well as tilting of the lower sash. This tilting action ensures an easy cleaning of the outer side.
The sash window has a special twofold weatherstripping to combine efficient watertightness with easy use.
Also, its twin spring system keeps the sash safely in place when opened.
- Perfect for refurbishments;
- Tilting mode for easy cleaning;
- Safety in usage.
BWSL 45 - Sliding Window
The Sliding window is an excellent system with a large array of
application thanks to its modular configuration and high thermal performance.
The sliding motion is robust and perfect for optimizing inner building space. It can be combined with fixed sashes and other systems like the Tilt’N’Turn.
The watertightness of the window is assured through a twofold weatherstrip.
It uses a standard hardware with one locking point that can be upgraded to two or three points as well as cylinder lock to increase security.
- It allows multiple configurations up to 6,5m2 per sash;
- Upgradable hardware for increased security;
- Reduced visibility of the frame to maximize view and sunlight.
EFFICIENCY + RESISTANCE + CUSTOMIZATION
- BOAVISTA window systems can be painted in any color
- BOAVISTA systems have been developed to withstand harsh environments and are best suited for seafront locations where traditional materials struggle to perform. They are also ideal for use in polluted environments with a high level of rainfall.
- BOAVISTA frame systems are a sustainable product. In addition to contributing to an efficient and balanced construction, they have low energy production processes, which means that they have an extremely low ecological footprint.
Be part of this revolution! Choose BOAVISTA!
BOAVISTA fibreglass profiles are the most suited for fabricating windows, especially when compared with other more common materials.
The pultruded profiles consume less natural resources, energy and guarantee emissions smaller than any similar product produced in other material.
Need help choosing window systems? Contact our technical department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thermal Conductivity - Lower is better
Expansion / Contraction - Lower is better
Resistance / Weight Ratio - Higher is better
Resistance to corrosion - Higher is better
|Specific weight (kg/dm3)/Dens.||1,7-1,8||0,51||1,38||2,5|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||200-300||4-6||1,38||213|
|Elasticity modulus (GPa)||12-20||-||2,7||69|
|Flexural Strength (MPa)||200-300||8-16||76||213|