We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Manager to help us build up our business activities.
Sales Manager’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Proven experience in sales is mandatory and in the construction sector will be valued
· Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully seek out new sales opportunities, set up meetings, deliver presentations and explore the network of potential clients.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on BOAVISTA.
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data, and build realistic forecasts.
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
· Strong business sense and solid technical knowledge
· Proficiency in English (other additional languages would be valued)
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and AutoCad
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
· Passion for sales and proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
· Architecture and/or Engineering BS/MS is valued for the position.
3) MAIN PERSONAL SKILLS
· Creative problem solving;
· Highly focused on commercial results;
· Good responsibility sense and organized;
· Commercial Profile and Goal oriented
· Able to understand the clients’ needs and requests and to suggest improvements;
· Great communication skills;
· Willing to learn and to do a bit of everything.
· Excels in teamwork
If you think you have what it takes, come and join us in BOAVISTA. We offer you the possibility to join an elite team in one of the most innovative companies in the industry and a package adapted to the role.
CV and presentation letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org