We are looking for a dynamic and trustworthy Architect to help us build up our business activities.
The architect’s responsibilities include providing technical support to clients, studying the best technical solutions for each project and helping to choose the best BOAVISTA window systems for each case, discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, making presentations in architectural practices, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Proven experience in sales and specification is highly valued.
· Conduct market research to identify sale prospects and evaluate customer needs.
· Lead to specification of BOAVISTA systems in architectural projects by influencing architecture and design practices.
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully seek out new sales opportunities, set up meetings, deliver presentations and explore the network of potential clients.
· Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on BOAVISTA.
· Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data, and build realistic forecasts.
· Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
· Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
· Proven experience as a in sales, specification or other relevant role
· Strong business sense and solid technical knowledge
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence
· Native in Portuguese
· Proficient in English (other additional languages would be valued)
· Excellent knowledge of Ms Office
. Proficient in AutoCad
3) MAIN PERSONAL SKILLS
· Creative problem solving;
· Great communication skills;
· Strong organizational, creative and presentation skills;
· Goal oriented;
· Able to understand the clients’ needs and requests and to suggest improvements;
· Willing to learn and to do a bit of everything;
· Excels in teamwork.
If you think you have what it takes, come and join us in BOAVISTA. We offer you the possibility to join an elite team in one of the most innovative companies in the industry and a package adapted to the role.
CV and presentation letter should be sent to email@example.com